Technology once again innovation, Auto-polarity detection. Do not need to distinguish the battery polarity. As long as the battery is rechargeable battery that can be charged. Do not worry about battery polarity reverse.Good Charger.
In addition to Auto-polarity detection there is a strong visible digi-dispaly. Visually beautiful. Function continues the Lii-100, very good.
Input: Micro USB DC 5V / 1A (min.)
Output voltage: DC 4.2V 500mA / 1000mA for Li-Ion
DC 4.35V 500mA / 1000mA for IMR
DC 3.65V 500mA / 1000mA for LeFePO4
DC 1.48V 500mA / 1000mA for NiMH / NI-Cd
Constant voltage charging with cut-off current less then 100mA
Standby current: No more than 15mA
Compatible for Batteries:
Li-ion / IMR / LiFePO4: 26650, 20700, 18650, 18490, 17700, 17500, 16340 (RCR123), 14500, 10440
Ni-MH / Cd: AA, AAA, A, SC, C size
Size (mm) / Weight (grams):
Length 112mm x Width 37mm x Height 32mm
45 grams (charger) + 17grams (USB cable) included in delivery
1, One-slot charging and management system, Micro USB DC 5V input port
2, Battery polarity auto-detection (Any Polarity)
3, 500mAh / 1000mAh charging current for selection
4, Built-in digital tube indicator shows the real-time charging status of voltage and current
5, Identify Li-ion and Ni-MH battery automatically
Select manually by short-press the mode button for IMR battery (3.85V Li-ion) and LiFePO4 battery (3.2V)
6, Activation function for 0V battery of PCM protection.
7, Can not charge battery with 0.0 ≦ U <0.2V for NiMH / Cd and 1.6 ≦ U <2.2V for Li-Ion
8, Over-charging and over-discharge protection
9, Identify broken / defective battery
10, Charging under constant voltage and current
There's a 'MODE' button for choosing the battery types and charging current
Long press the 'MODE' button for 3 seconds to change the charging current, you can change the charging current at any time
Short press the 'MODE' button to change the charging types of lithium batteries. If no setting, it will default as 1.2V Ni-MH or 3.7V li-ion battery automatically. You need to change the mode for 3.85V li-ion and 3.2V LiFePO4 battery
It begins to charge the battery 5 seconds after your settings
When the battery is inserted or defective battery is inserted, the charger will have no any response showing "null" ; When the battery is fully charged, it shows "Full"
It can display the battery voltage and charge current by short press the 'MODE' button at any time during charging
Specifications and functions:
1. Multi-power input: AC cable 110-240V 50/60Hz (included)/ 12V 1A adapter(selective), four independent charging and micro computer management system.
2. Charge current intelligent auto-set of total three levels: 500mA /1000mA/2000mA)，2000mA is fixed only for slot#4.
3. Multi-functional LCD charging display: for charging progress 25% - 50% - 75% -100% , battery types: Ni-MH 1.2V , Li-Fe 3.2V, Li-ion 3.7V, Li-ion 3.80V (IMR), charging capacity, voltage and current: 0.5A/1A/2A.
4. Identify Li-ion and Ni-MH batteries automatically and adjust manually the charging mode for LiFePO4 and 3.80V li-ion batteries(IMR)
5. Refresh for OV battery. It will not charge any battery of1.65 -2.20V (refresh current can be detected only)
6. Multi-safety protection function of over-charge and over-discharge, short circuited, polarity reverse and so on. It can smartly identify broken batteries with much more safety.
7. Charging at constant voltage and current
Button and LCD :
1. Button of Mode(Channel button): there are 4 independent buttons separately for each channel. While power supply is connected and battery inserted, 1) Short click the channel button in 5S to change the battery type. It will start to charge 5 seconds after setting the battery type (3.2V or 3.80V), 1.2V Ni-MH and 3.7V li-ion can be detected automatically, so it needs setting only 3.2V and 3.8V batteries;
Note: Battery type can be only selective before charging starts.
2. LCD: While power supply connected, the LCD will light up for 3S: 1) If no battery is inserted, the LCD will display “null” and will be off in 30S 2) When battery is inserted and detected, the LCD will show channel number while the battery type image “ Li-Ion 3.7V”flashing indicating to set the battery type: this moment if short click the channel button, it can set battery type; if no operation in 5 seconds, it begins by automatic detection(Li-Ion 3.7V or NIMH) then charging percentage image will flash meaning the start of charging. At the same time the LCD displays also charge voltage, capacity, time and current. When charge completes, it will display“100%”mean while it shows “End” on the LCD right down corner.
LCD display graphic reference:
1. Input : AC cable 110-240V 50/60Hz (included)/ DC 12V 1A（selective）
2. Output voltage: DC 4.2V for Li-Ion 3.7V
DC 4.35V for Li-Ion 3.8V( IMR)
DC 3.65V for LiFePO4
DC 1.48V for NiMH/NI-Cd
3. Output current: Li-Ion/IMR/LiFePO4 2000mA*1(only for slot#4),
1000mA*2, 500mA*3 500mA*4
NiMH/NiCd: 1000mA*2, 500mA*3 500mA*4
4. Constant voltage, cut-off current: less than 100mA
5. Standby current: less than 15mA
Compatible battery types and sizes
Li-ion / IMR/LiFePO4: 26650，21700，20700, 18650, 18490, 18350, 17670, 17500, 16340(RCR123), 14500, 10440
NiMH/Cd: AA, AAA，SC, C
Size and weight:
Weight: approx175g (not including AC cable)
User Manual Lii-PL4
The Lii-PL4 is a new 4 slot multifunctional smart charger by LiitoKala. Low price, while four kinds of batteries can be applied (Li-ion 4.2V / 4.35V Ni-MH 1.2V Li-Fe 3.6V), and a variety of battery sizes.
User Manual Lii-100
User Manual Lii-202
User Manual Lii-402